Bluerock Operations Ltd is seeking to recruit an Operations Clerk who is willing to join a fun and dynamic Operations department.
The purpose of this job is for the Company to have access to updated stock inventory information (such as new products and updated price lists) at all times, requiring regular, timely, and accurate price tagging as per company exigencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Importing & updating stock catalog in companies stock system and overseeing related price updates
- Importing all incoming invoices as suspended docs in companies’ stock system.
- Coordinating data entry functions.
- Proactively identifies discrepancies in documents.
- General administrative support functions including stock reprints and retagging.
- End of day price checking.
- Correctly and efficiently tag incoming company products within stipulated timeframes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The candidate should ideally have:
- Strong proficiency in clerical duties and general administration.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.