A great opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager for our new MAVENRY Department Store due to open shortly. The role calls for a dynamic individual with a flair for Luxury, premium and street fashion.
The Store Manager is actively responsible for the sales and operational aspects of the outlet and will be responsible for the achievement of the store’s commercial results and expected KPIs, monitoring the local market and competition. You will lead and develop the team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching as well as build sustainable Client Relationships.
Job Responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Primarily conduct supervision duties; on-the-job training, assisting and directing other team members to valuable information, sharing knowledge on products and sales techniques, etc.
- Assisting in reaching and exceeding monthly sales target of the outlet
- Able to maintain high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- Ensuring all team is aligned with the correct target and that the shop is moving in the right direction
Preferred Competencies and Experience:
- Over 3 years’ experience in fashion retail coupled with a keen awareness of fashion
- Flexibility in working hours
- A passion for sales and in providing impeccable customer service
- Fluency in English and Maltese (another language would be an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and a keen, proactive approach towards business needs
- Dynamic and proactive
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of the main IT applications
Interested candidates must send the CV to email@example.com.
The Point Sliema, Malta.